Laborotary of Brain Networks and Functions
Major Research Interests:
· Associations between brain structural and functional networks organizations and cognitive functions
· The impacts of neurological diseases on brain structural and functional networks and their cognitive consequences
· Applications of network neuroscience in the diagnoses and treatments of neurological diseases
· Developments on network neuroscience
何晓松博士，中国科学技术大学心理学系（筹）特任研究员，博士生导师。主要从事认知心理学临床相关研究，利用认知测评以及多模态磁共振影像技术，结合网络科学分析方法，探索癫痫等神经系统疾病的发病机制和预后。研究成果发表在Brain，Neurology，Nature Methods，Nature Communications等国际一流杂志，并担任Epilepsia，Human Brain Mapping，Network Neuroscience，NeuroImage，Neurology等国际杂志的审稿人。
Xiaosong He, Ph.D., research professor, is instituted at theDepartment of Psychology in USTC. Dr. He is specialized in clinically-orientedresearch in cognitive psychology, using psychometrics and multi-modalneuroimaging techniques, with the application of network neuroscience, toexplore the mechanisms and prognoses of neurological diseases such as epilepsy. His work has been published in high-tier journals such as Brain, Neurology, Nature Methods, Nature Communications, and etc. Dr. He also serves as a journal reviewer for renowned journals in the field such as Epilepsia, Human Brain Mapping, Network Neuroscience, NeuroImage, Neurology and etc.
Applications from talented undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral scholars are highly welcomed. We are open to individuals from varied academic backgrounds, such as but not limited to psychology, biology, medicine, engineering, math, physics, statistics, computer science, and etc. In specific we encourage:
· Applications for internships and university-sponsored research programs from prominent undergraduate candidates.
· Applications for graduate programs including both master’s and doctorate degrees. The applicants for doctorate degree need to demonstrate trackable records of basic scientific training, as well as clear career goals and long-term plans. Candidates with science and coding background are preferred.
· Applications for postdoctoral research fellow and research associate. The applicants are expected to have a background in neuroimaging, and are familiar with Matlab, Python, and Unix (or at least fluent in one of them). Publication of original research papers on SCI journals as the first author is needed. Preference will be placed on candidates with high teamwork spirit, who themselves can also be independent and accountable. The abilities of self-learning and collaboration are required. Applicants for research associate need to have postdoctoral experience in principle. Exceptions could be made for those who graduated from renowned universities with a strong track record of publications.
Inquiries should include a cover letter, current CV, and a title of either “Application for Internship”, “Application for graduate program (master’s/doctorate)”, or “Application for postdoc/research associate”, which can be made to hexs(at)ustc.edu.cn.